Please click here to go to the new location.
Free Water Use Audit
Westminster residents who would like to reduce water use and bill costs, or those who would like to further conserve water, may participate in a Complementary Water Use Audit. Westminster Water Division Staff can help you to identify ways to reduce water use inside and outside your home.
Water Use Audits Include
- Checking for leaks in toilets, faucets, and in the water meter
- Checking showerhead flow rates, aerator flow rates, and recommend replacement, as necessary
- Checking toilet flow rates, recommend installation of displacement device, replace leaking toilet flapper
- Checking irrigation system and timers
- Reviewing and developing irrigation schedules
- Measuring current landscaped area
- Measuring total irrigation area
Complementary Water Use Audits are also available to multi-family property managers and owners.
For more information about complementary Water Use Audits contact Billy Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-548-3690.